Sungura Safaris is proud to be a qualified and vetted Trusted company whose mission is to provide a resource for travelers to identify reputable accommodations and tour operations that have pledged to take steps to ensure proper practices as determined by international health and safety experts.
An important aspect of any journey is feeling safe, comfortable, and welcomed in the destinations you are traveling to. We understand there are uncertainties about traveling or even planning a trip.
In the current COVID-19 circumstances your travel assurance is more important than ever. Sungura Safaris and our associates are doing all possible to provide a wonderful and safe trip. Our commitment to you is that with the guidance from the experts and cooperation of our suppliers, we continue to build on our personalized customer care to help ensure your successful trip.
Guides, hotel staff, and guests alike are responsible to participate in providing for a safe journey. Wearing of face coverings is required while in vehicles, public areas when physical distancing is not possible. Accommodations are distancing tables and most have sanitation stations set in various locations. The hotel staff are checked to be sure that they are not ill. Participation in group game drives is strictly limited. As the situation evolves, so will our response.
- Sungura Safaris guides have been instructed on the safety guidelines that must be taken. Wearing of masks and sanitizing high use areas in vehicles is mandatory.
- Private transfers to and from hotels and airports are complimentary.
- Hand sanitization liquids will be provided to all travelers on arrival.
- Sungura Safaris encourages private touring when available and provides special pricing.
- There are select properties that offer exclusive use to you and your traveling companions.
- In the event of an emergency, we have an excellent network of independent hospitals.
It is not too early to start planning, and it is never too early to dream. We look forward to exploring Africa with you again. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.